Now is the time to stand with the besieged people of Palestine! Gaza is being bombed by the hour. Its people are denied food, water and electricity by Israel. Tens of thousands more people are likely to die. We must ACT! People are in the streets everyday in their local cities and towns. Now we must UNITE! Join the tens of thousands people, from every corner of the United States, who are converging for a truly massive National March on Washington D.C. on Saturday, November 4 at 2PM. More information can be found here.
If you have your ticket, bring comfortable clothes, a pillow to sleep on, and snacks for the trip!
Initiating co-sponsors of this national action
- Palestinian Youth Movement
- ANSWER Coalition
- American Muslim Alliance
- The People’s Forum
- National Students for Justice in Palestine
- Al-Awda: The Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- U.S. Palestinian Community Network (USPCN)
- U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR)