Partner News and Analysis
- by Liberation StaffGaza is facing famine, its hospitals are besieged, threats of ground invasion in Rafah loom near, and Israel continues its onslaught on the over 2 million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
- by Morgan ArtyukhinaThe all-out attack on transgender rights in the United States isn’t very popular with voters, but that hasn’t stopped bigoted far-right lawmakers from attempting to push their hateful agenda forward.
- by Javier MendozaAs night temperatures drop below freezing in the Sonoran Desert, thousands of asylum seekers wait at the border wall for Customs & Border Patrol officers to transport them to detention centers and commence their asylum process.
- by Eduardo RodriguezLike all far-right populists, Milei came to power on a platform of brash, inflammatory rhetoric, culture war talking points, and vague anti-government policies.
- by Jasper SaahWestern media would have readers uncritically believe the claims that the PMF is an “Iranian proxy,” much the same as the characterization of Lebanon’s Hezbollah or Yemen’s Ansar Allah (also known as the "Houthis") — but who are the PMF in reality?